Tuesday, April 24, 2007
UNWIND
8th Crew

So finally Genesis Meeting which i themed "UNWIND" together with Rinna, is over. Why "UNWIND"?
This Genesis meeting is themed UNWIND because we are always kept in a standard way of thinking especially since it has been instilled in us since primary and secondary school. We, as designers, have to unleash our creative juices, get rid of this way of thinking and stand out from everyone else. It is our mission in TP Design School, it is the legacy we should keep, and with it, our future of becoming great designers will be established.
Anyway, acapella went well, though my voice couldn't be heard as the mic was not close enough or my voice was not loud enough. I was singing the harmony with Pepper, some really good singer. Anyway, it sounded nice as a whole i guess.
Dance on the other hand, was ok. Many did not see the big BUBU mistake i made. Super embarrassing. I feel like hiding myself from the world. I never want to do a dance performance anymore till i'm good at it. How can learn the steps n be pros in a couple of weeks. Not to mention it was 3 different songs combined n no repetitive of the steps. I should stop grumbling. But i screwed it up. At the part which i learnt the day before the performance. Instead of kneeling, i pushed backwards n i was the only guy standing. Not to mention the camera zooming in at me at tt part. Looking at it from the bright side, thank goodness they didnt zoom out on everyone and see that i was the odd one out. haha! A BIG SCREW UP! I might as well parish...
Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 4/24/2007 11:53:00 am