Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Weird Echoes

Well... I have been getting this annoying echoes in my ear telling me tt im constantly going out and not spending enough time at home. It's annoying cos i noe how true it is. But i can't help it at times. I really wanna try to spend time at home more but it's not my nature to stay home n do nothing. I constantly need to do things and i feel i have been taking on more and more responsibilities especially in school to a point i think it's too much. It is not tt i'm stressed out cos of it but i rarely get to spend time playing Xbox with my parents at home. They give me more than the freedom i need and sometimes i take advantage of it. Why? I like spending time with friends. I like interacting n socialising. I don't like slacking as much as i like doing stuff. I'm even loosing the interest of watching TV, i rather use the com for hours cos at least my hands are occupied doing smthng, typing. I just cant help it, i cant keep still... i cant stay home n slack... its inevitable.

Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 4/03/2007 12:50:00 am