Saturday, May 05, 2007
1st Day in Oklahoma

FUTURE WESLEY. I never got to wear this outfit.

Seeing the Sunrise in the plane is damn nice.
This was the last plane we took. Felt like a millionaire with my own private jet for a while. Air stewardess was funny.

We started shopping at 12am here. Ended at 2 plus in the morning. I ended up buying loads of stuff. A tennis racket. Wilson. Err not sure which one. Titanium Impact. Volcanic. Not sure whether its good but i like it. hee hee... bought balls for it and my sis bought a racket for herself too.. I also bought 4 to 5 tees which have damn nice wordings. I bought Starburst!!!! My fav sweet. I also bought socks. 10pairs for arnd 6 US dollars. Cheap! I also bought banana boat sun tanning oil. Way cheaper than Singapore. This is only the 1st day of shopping. Still got alot more to fill my bags.
Talking about bags, 1 of the 2 bags which went missing at the airport, arrived. However, all our clothes are in the other bag. Hopefully we get it before the graduation so i can wear the stuff i brought. Or else, i got to use jeans for it. Sobz... mom is ironing nic's grad gown. its 3.35am. Dada jus finished shitting and now he is telling me to go n slp. haha... I'll try to blog tmr and show u more pics of what we did.
Oh btw, this place is awesome. Love the weather. People seem to be nice. Love the free hot chocolate. Scenery is like that of Disney's Cars. Each building is like themed. Damn nice. I'll try to take pics of it tmr when there is Sun cos now its pretty dark.
Anyway, Matthew, if you happen to come across this entry, please email me whether the racket is good. Thanks.

Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 5/05/2007 04:20:00 pm