Monday, May 07, 2007
Day 3 - Los Angeles

Nic's Friends and I

You'll get sick of the food here. Provides you with 10mins of fartin before you start shittin. haha..

I liked the lights so i decided to take a pic of them. haha!

This was a random pic i took in a sec while going on the plane. haha.. but came up quite nicely.

And you always thot cool dudes appeared only in Movies. The pic looks nice cos of the sun sia. Coolness!

Marriot Hotel. I like the flag on top of the building.

I decided to make use of the puddle of water before leaving the place to take a pic of myself since no one else will. hee hee.

Mom and I. Where's Nic and Dada?

Oh ya... i was talking about the sunlight being a good help for the pic. Anyway, I made use of it to take a shadow of myself. Love it.

Tts me!

I dunno why i took a pic of the tree. Probably cos it had a nice texture. haha!

Nic and her friends camwhoring. Looks like some superhero pose. haha!

Oh the flowers look really really nice and colourful so i decided to take a pic of it.
Anyway, this is the 3rd day and we reached LA. Just came back from dinner. I didnt really eat, so full. I love the way the nigros talk. I think its cool.
Talking about talking, haha! I smtimes get a slight twang to my voice randomly popping out. So no more sia and las for me. haha! So fast i adapt. Mayb i can migrate here. haha! Ok anyway, i needa go now. So see ya peeps.
Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 5/07/2007 03:07:00 pm