Tuesday, May 08, 2007
Day 4 - Los Angeles

Today was dedicated to Universal Studios where i started and ended my assignment 2. It was suppose to be about 2mins, min, but i ended up videoing 13mins of it. It was tt good!

The place brings anyone to the movieworld through the different western settings.

A 1 day experience in Universal Studios is worth treasuring a lifetime. Seriously.

So, standing on the red carpet leading to Universal Studios is cool. I feel like a star. but what you dun see in the pic is the ppl starting to roll up the carpet. hee hee... but who cares. my 1 min of fame.

My long lost brother. His name starts with M. Guess who? haha.

Too bad there was no police academy show here, only in australia. Tt was good.

K, looks like the lamppost was not built on well. It looks filmsy on the top. haha!

I'm sure i dun have to explain what is this, cos i also duno. haha...

Because I said so...

Cos you had a Bad(hair) Day, you take your curls out, you sing a bad song which turns you around. k ignore tt. haha... its the winds fault.

Never got to see any bats during the animal show. haha... only pigeons appeared from it. Ironic.

I rarely appeared in any of the pics. Disadvantages of being the cameraman. haha...

Woof woof. No i mean, ROARrrrrr....

Steven Spielberg autograph. Scarry....

The Jurassic Park ride was awesome. Damn fun. I wanna go again. You should have seen me in the pic. I was the blurrest. Everyone was like closing their eyes and my expression was like what's happening. ahha!

I love the escalators! haha...

This was one of the scenes or setting from the movie, War of the Worlds.

Dun ask me what the people behind are doing.

I was a bit bored of taking my own shadows so i took mom's shadow. haha... but i did take my shadow. It's just tt i dun wanna upload it. Too cliche.

Never entered the cafe. Remember what happened inside the cafe during the first Jurassic Park?

I'm still wondering why i took another tree. haha!

The mighty, the humogous, the vegetable eating, Shark Tale!!!! Just joking. That's Jaws. Shark tale belongs to Disney. haha! Something which i prob can take a pic of tmr. and hopefully, there will be the main street parade!!! Yipee for me!

K i got a whole load of pics of different settings of different movies ranging from CSI to desperate housewives to Murder She Wrote to Jaws to the new upcoming blockbuster, Pirates of the Caribbean, At World's End.

Well, if im not mistaken, this is one of the houses the used for Desperate Housewife.

Lights, Camera, Action! My project started here. haha!

Marilyn Monroe?!?! I thought she was dead? Well, im the movie world, anything is possible.

A forgetten face, Bettlejuice.

Well this is the final pic which i decided to upload. I got 400 plus pics for jus today. Tomorrow its Disneyland. The following day it's Home of the Stars at Hollywood!! Yay! To wrap this up, i have come to a decision, I wanna work here!!!! I WANNA WORK HERE! I WANNA WORK HERE!! I REALLY REALLY WANNA WORK HERE!!! UNIVERSAL STUDIOS OF COURSE. haha!
Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 5/08/2007 02:18:00 pm