Thursday, May 10, 2007

Day 6 - Los Angeles and Hollywood








Today was dedicated to Home of the Stars. We managed to see the homes of Sean Connery to Sharon Ozbourne.




"ON THIS SIDE IN 1897 NOTHING HAPPENED." I love the humour of Americans. They do not have to be serious and to the book all the time.



One of Lindsay Lohan's apartments. She lives on the 5th Floor. Over 2 million dollars.





Paris Hilton's House. Remember the silver car which she used during a Simple Life?




I can't remember whose house is the 2 houses above. However, they are definitely recognised stars in Hollywood. If i can remember, ill tell ya.

If you see properly, you can see Sharon Ozbourne going into her car. We saw her today. Live.



Tom Cruise House!



Simon Cowell's House






K this is where the cam whoring begun. This place was the place where loads of scenes from movies took place. 1 long list worth. Seriously. Our driver showed us. Shows like Batman and Robin, and the Prestige. But there were way more.








Nic and I couldn't resist. We needed to camwhore.



I'll be in one of this next time...









These places above are popular places for stars like Jim Carey, Robin Williams and other stars who go to perform. The Guitar Center is home to loads of guitars used by big shot people. Prince who had a guitar made of Gold.




I can't wait for Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End to come out!




Notice the stars on the floor. And the characters. So cool. Nice if Singapore was like tt.





Welcome to HOLLYWOOD. Not HOLLYWEED. Tts wad the driver said. I dun understand why he found it funny. haha!



Oh i managed to see a real protest. Super funny.

Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 5/10/2007 10:51:00 am