Sunday, May 06, 2007
Oklahoma - Day 2
Welcome to Oklahoma!
I always knew my father was Superman
I really think the buildings here are damn cool.
My sis after her graduation.
U can rarely find electrical wire thingys in Singapore unless its behind my hse. haha! I like this pic.
Pedestrain crossing?

Nicky and I
i didnt do much shopping today. I bought a photo album, 3 Original Xbox games(2nd hand), and a polo tee. Will be going to LA in a few hours. Everyone is sleeping. I got jet lag.
Breakfast was a killer. 1 meal n ur full the whole day. But it was good though. I dun think i can have breakfast later. Oh its 2.10am. I think. Yea... chatting with ppl in Singapore. I dunno what to buy for some of them. Maybe i'll get ya'll sweets. Starburst. Damn nice. My Favourite.
My last baggage came a few hours ago. But too late for my sis graduation. I wore this same white shirt and jeans for the past 2-3 days. Eeks. But i dun stink. haha! So all the formal stuff i brought for my sis graduation was wasted. Oh well... Mayb can use it for another day.
K i gtg sleep now and prob wash my hand from shit which this bird decided to shoot at me. haha.. i think i forgot to wash my hands for a long long time.
Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 5/06/2007 02:44:00 pm