Sunday, May 27, 2007

Thaddeus Toad

I. Thaddeus Toad

I guess I'm a Toad. haha... Not a Cow nor a Dog. Nor Batman, Superman or Spiderman. My friend is waiting to get pecked by a Robin so he turns into Robin. I can't keep a bat alive so i can't be Batman. For spiderman, a spider has to bite me. The one with the blue n red butt... ahhaha... but only God noes how long till i even get to see a spider like tt. let alone, allow it to bite me...

So today was my first practical driving lesson. Super funny. My instructor told me he needed to take medicine before he instructs me. Then he saw my blue book n said, "Wah 1st time ar? Lucky I took my medicine already." Wad the Fuck? haha... but funny... then he started asking me to name the parts of the car like boot., bonnet and stuff like tt. Some i didnt noe. haha... Who remembers names? noeing how to use them is more imprtnt. haha... N i knew tt.... haha.... Then he was like how much u paid for your theory? Then i was like why the hell is he asking me tt, he works here.... shouldnt he noe... I dun... haha... den i was like huh? then he was like how much did you bribe to pass your basic theory? WTF again... hahah... mad man... but quite funny. Then came to the driving... He said i could turn n all well for the 1st time. The 1st good compliment! Yipee... haha... I aint the theory type of person, i can do stuff but you tell me to remember names or terms, i cant. haha... Then it was fun initially... but going round n round over and over again and again was getting me bored. Then at 1 point i used only 1 hand. haha! Power la tt.. but there's a btr one later. Then he was like "Use two hands".... OOpps... haha.... Then the second thing which happened which i found funny was tt i forgot i was driving and I started resting my hands on my lap then i was like thinking "Oh Shit!" haha... den i quickly put my hands back on the steering wheel. haha... he didnt realise tt.... phew.... But overall.... he was super nice but constantly talking... i wanna concentrate man... haha...

Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 5/27/2007 01:08:00 am