Friday, May 04, 2007

the US of A



I'll be off to America in a few hours. I'm not planning to sleep till i reach the plane. 30 hours! haha... I'll probably sleep half of the journey. I got to wake everyone at 4am. I seem to be the only one awake at home now. Oh wait, my maid is also awake i think cos she said she can't sleep. Anyway, look at my pics. I look so enlightened. Fran took the pics.


I will be having to do a group project, individually, in America. I hope I do well for that assignment. Can't edit it. Sobz.... haha... I'll think of the storyline for it in the plane. I bought a sketch book so i can doodle while waiting. I'm also uploading "The Cinderella Story" on my com so i can put it in my Ipod. Btw, the pics taken here were taken at Kathy's house. I think the sun rays into the house is damn cool. Nice place to take photos.

Anyway, if my plane happens to crash(touch wood) or smthng happens to me(touch tree bark) since Fran cursed me, i want a grand funeral and happy songs. haha! oh ya, and no one to miss me too much! hee hee... See ya.

Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 5/04/2007 01:56:00 am