Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Dilemma of Hair

To do or not to do
That is the question.

Cancer Foundation is having their annual shave your head day thingy which is an exercise to raise funds for the Cancer Foundation and show your support for them.

I am contemplating on whether i should go. Damian, Matt, Mark and Josh too.. cool eh? haha... Oh well... there are possibilities that may arise that we cant go. First there is the parish feast day mass. Next, is the availability of slots left. I was thinking of going with them for the "walk-ins" n let fate decide whether we should go since we all have our doubts in going for it. I waited for a long long time for my hair to grow and i'm about to get rid of it for a charitable organisation. im caught in this dilemma...

Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 6/26/2007 01:17:00 pm