Monday, June 25, 2007
First Day of School after hols
Today was spent waking up late, going out with Matt for a day of failed photography, and lastly school at night.
I guess i will be waking up late for the next 2 months. No school in the morning. All at night. What do they want us to be? Nocturnal? Anyway, it is better i guess..
I went with Matt out on a lil photography expedition to take pics of family togetherness for some competition. It was the stupidest idea i came up with cos which family hangs out on a Monday afternoon? Besides... there were some angmohs around who happened to be cycling as a family or walking. But i missed the moments. It was either cars in the way or they were too far by the time i was ready. So, after siglap, we decided to try Bedok. We went there and ended up shopping instead. haha! I guess, i got some ideas on what to take now. haha!
Then, my first day of school after a long holiday which seemed pretty short. I had Introductory to Economics at 6pm. Ended jus before 9pm. Tmr school starts at 3pm, audio 1. I only met 1 person i knew. Cherine. if that is how her name is spelt. haha! Anyway, we were so bored and tired. We sat directly infront of the lecturer who kept talking about his holidays and personal life. ahha! Cherine started fallin aslp while i jus kept smsing Erin and Tasia to keep me awake. I'm sure my lecturer knew i was smsing. haha.. but who cares. So he asked me a question on Econs n i got it correct. N i didnt pay attention to it at all... haha.. i bet he thinks im malay. cos he said betul to me. ahaha.. which means correct. ahah.. Damn.. why do ppl think im malay?
So after class, i went with anton to Mas Ayu for dinner. Super hungry. Sat on the "cursed" table. but i wasnt wearing shorts so i guess it was ok. haha! So, anyway, went home and i forgot what else happened till now.
my dreams of having a long fringe and head dyed black and green may be held back this year
Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 6/25/2007 11:25:00 pm