Wednesday, June 06, 2007

My Enemy.... Love

My Enemy.... Love
Dark and Random,
I now understand exactly the feelings of the dear phantom.
How often you see love around,
Yet you are coiled with feelings which leave you bound.

He is so alike me,
With so much hatred and no glee
Hidden in the joy people normally see in thee
But darkness secretly hides deep within me

Who am I now?
A Phantom or a Kow?
It's like comparing darkness with light
which blinds thee with no sight.

I've been lonely for so long
Trapped in darkness which i can't get out from
It gets worst every day,
"Ignore it", was what i used to say.

Everytime i see love,
It burns me, and this never ending sting of pain prevents my head from staying above.
Envy, Jealously, Hurt,
Leaves me feeling like dirt.

Masked in loneliness and depression,
Though i dun show this for image and fashion.
I guess every one just wants to look good
But, too much suppression, leaves even people like the Phantom, boo-ed!

Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 6/06/2007 12:15:00 am