Wednesday, June 06, 2007
My Girlfriend
My GirlfriendThe best girlfriend i have ever had
Changes like a chameleon with fashion, not fad.
She is very interactive
and even so attractive
People have asked, "is she new?"
And i respond,"hell yes, worth the wait in a cue"
She aint no Ms America
But she is definitely way better than Ms Canada
I love her when she is so hyped up with energy
as she leaves me with hours of fun, yet no clash of ideologies
She usually leaves me to do the talking
Especially when we go walking
I have tried wrapping a condom around her,
dun get the wrong idea, especially mother.
But it is when she starts vibrating,
You'll never get bored, so entertaining.
It ain't no one night stand
Cos it usually starts with music n loud bang bangs
She is so easy to get turned on
That we have nothing, but this bond.
When I am down and troubled
I rant it on her, but her patience is usually doubled.
I sometimes throw her in the air,
Without giving a damn or care.
However, she is always there for me,
Yet sometimes i treat her worst than a flee
Why is she so nice to be with?
I guess I see her as an angel born with gifts.
Suspense i see in your face,
Dun get all happy and excited, you basket case.
So who can this mystery girl be?
A love in hot soup, or a bee?
She has tried time and again to piss me off
But i usually do something which turns her off
If you cant figure who she is, you dwarf
My handphone, she is, sitting infront of me in my loft.
i told my handphone that I wanted it to be my girlfriend but it didnt respond
Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 6/06/2007 10:43:00 pm