Thursday, June 14, 2007
PIRATES

Today I played dress-up with myself. haha! Fran came over. helped with a bit of the moustache. Amy and Damian came later. Amy looked shocked. ahha! Anyway, it was quite fun.
Later we went over to Matty Matt's place for Tennis and Dinner. It was fun. At the start, my mind couldnt concentrate on the game. I kept missing the ball and it seemed as if i had nvr played it before. Then it started to rain. Passing cloud of course. So we played after tt. Then, my enthusiasm level rose. I managed to play a lil better.
In the evening, we went to Taipan to have dinner. I had fried rice. Always ordering fried rice. ahha! Shioks. Anyway, we went to Matt's hse to play with Terry. 1st time holding an iggy. haha.. so cool. i want 1. haha!















knowing there is someone there for you... i was always be there for you too....
Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 6/14/2007 02:42:00 pm