Thursday, June 28, 2007
School!
Yesterday's Audio 1 Class was the bomb. haha!!! We had to make a commercial add out of jus sounds and music. no visuals in other words. So, we were going through all the songs and came across this one which got me started on, "Ladies and Gentlemen..." as if in a wrestling match. then we decided to do tt. Than, my group, made up of Yumi, Carmen, Warren, Joshua, Froggeh and myself, planned the whole thing out. I did mainly the script while the rest gave cues and did the editing and so on. I commentated throughout the whole thing. Powerpuff Yumi on one side while Wonder Carmen on the other. Super funny. I can't wait to go for class today.
On Tues, we did some lullaby thing, Yumi recorded her voice while i played the keyboard. Random Chords! haha.... but sounded pretty lullabish!
Econs yesterday was ok. The chapter was super short but the bloody lecturer talk till 9pm and made it seem as if it was such a long chapter. I finished reading through the whole chapter(3 pages) and he was on page 1. Long winded. I also managed to finish my notes for Chapter 1 which was covered on monday. I think i am the only one in class making notes. hee hee.. oh well.. i rather learn econs at home. Save alot of time.
his favourite quote "bf" - bloody fool. haha
Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 6/28/2007 12:45:00 pm