Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Beneath the Sea

I'm loosing myself
I have been drifting apart on this raft
For years and now, it seems, i will never return
I lay uncontrollable
I need answers
But trust of someone is something i never could handle
Mr. Perfect aint all tt perfect after all eh?
I rock on this lonely raft
Everyday now,
I sink lower
Lower than the bottom of the Earth
Lower than you could ever dream of
I lay helpless
Drowning in between the colourful coral reefs
Hiding me from my true self
While the Sharks and Predators feed on me slowly
I have not seen the light in ages
And have not reached land in decades
I have not seen enough of the beauty on Earth
Why?
There was a saying,
"You can't be helped if you don't help yourself"
How if there is no help at all?
Lay low, and survive.
My oxygen is falling greatly
My brain cells are dying
My heart stopped beating
My life is almost over....

Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 7/10/2007 11:37:00 am