Saturday, July 21, 2007
What to do?
The biggest mistake,
And yet you think making me ok again is jus a piece of cake.
I guess i may be an emo kid at times,
But i can't help it, have you thot of a reason why?
And now you come when i hate you the most,
for it is alex here and wesley, a ghost.
i question myself,
was it sincere or just a fake.
And now i sit here in this bitter cold,
With feelings of hatred for this foe.
All i ask you is sincerity,
Sorry can jus come easily.
The deadly silence when it all happened,
like as if the contact of enemies for years, n now bestfriends.
I do admit i was reluctant at first,
but smthng kept nudging me for accepting forgiveness.
But seriously, dude, you have changed alot,
Turning into the beast you wished you have not.
Finding fights with the people around you,
Over small things, stop it, i beg of you!
The worst of it all,
Ignorance of your own problems which you can only solve.
Practice what you preach is what you tell others,
Look into the mirror, before judging one another.
I'm seriously in a confused state to help you.
What have you done to my dear friend!
This is not the end,
But we got to really try to make this mend.
I seriously do not know what to do! Heart Throbbing, Face turning red from this poison. If only I could just tell you directly... my failure... i can't!
Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 7/21/2007 02:05:00 am