Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Without You

Without You by Wesley Kow

Verse 1
Late at night when you were walking next to me
It felt so great when we were walking down this street
Your handphone rang, it’s time to go back home to sleep
The moment left and we were crying ourselves to sleep.

Chorus
This pain I feel inside
Is driving me crazy all the time
I dunno what to do
My life is brilliant….. Without You!

Verse 2
We grew up and now its time to go to work
I stumbled upon you one day and felt like heaven’s on Earth
But no, these feelings must stop lingering in my heart
When I turned, I realized you never left my heart.

Chorus
This pain I feel inside
Is driving me crazy all the time
I dunno what to do
My life is brilliant….. Without …

Bridge
You make me feel so right
That’s when you touch me deep inside
But things will never work out
So leave me here… and get out!

… and get out!
… and get out!

Chorus
This pain I feel inside
Is driving me crazy all the time
I dunno what to do
My life is brilliant….. Without….

Final Chorus
This pain I feel inside
Is driving me crazy all the time
I dunno what to do
My life is brilliant….. Without, without, without You!

Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 7/11/2007 12:59:00 pm