Monday, July 30, 2007

Wrath of the Kow

Pissed, angst,
fills me to the brim
I am tired of homosapiens
And tired of the world
Maybe it is the stress
Though i don't portray it in my actions
I am suffering
I over-commit
It is time to back out
The only thing which keeps giving me problems
I dunno, how to explain
It is intense
This bottle will one day blow up again as it did today
I guess, Jack Sorrow, your right
I always seem as if i am scolding you
I can't help it
Its MSN!
Can you hear my voice?
What else is there to talk about
Problems and fighting
School is becoming the only avenue to relieve stress
Ironic isn't it?
Bleah!
i dunno what to do
I am bound to get angry again with Jack
The last was 1 or 2 weeks back
Mayb your my venting machine
Definitely not the pirate sort
Cos then you would capture me and throw me off dock
I, the hyprocrite
the enemy
the failure
But still...
Maybe you are right
I don't know you
4 years
No point knowing you now
Your just a pirate by blood
Vicious, cruel and insensitive
You ought to sail away one day
No one knows me that well
Nor do i know anyone well enough
And I am tired of trying
Time to give up
Cos...
Has anyone bothered to care how i feel?
the biggest failure in my life was trying. cos i remain, the hypocrite, the enemy, the failure.

Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 7/30/2007 11:24:00 am