Thursday, August 16, 2007

End of Design Trends

Hey guys and girls who bother to read my boring, emo blog. ahaha,

This month has been a really tiring one for me. I went through the most tiring of days, angriest of situations, and through lots. I became aneraxic as a result from all this stress. Well... who was there? everyone, but it just that i felt i was going through this road all alone. Why? I dunno... I felt that the closest of friends can't be bothered with me, and the furthest of friends initially became my close friends. This switch from church friends to school friends. I realised that my school friends are always around to help me whenever. Even at the dumbest of situations. hahah....

Well, for my last assignment for Design Trends, we had to create a static image of something in relation to our style versus the designer we picked. I decided to create this pic of an evil clown and made use of his life, as a reflection of mine. A life of negativity. However, the path BOBO The Clown took was leading him to no where else but down. Reflecting on all this, i realised, it is really time to buck up. No more negativity. Though, there used to be people who held my head up high previously. Now, it is time to be independant i guess. Anyway, if you are interested to see what my last assignment was about, you can visit the blog,
http://www.0605844j.blogspot.com/. Please comment constructive things only. It is after all, graded. thanks.

Negativity is not the result of bad karma in our lives, it is the result of us pondering on just the bad things that happen to us. We ponder too much on the negative things that we forget the positive things in our life. We are all called for something greater than what we think. I lost all self-confidence during this period, i am sure i can pick myself up to be higher and better than where i was previously.

Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 8/16/2007 08:08:00 pm