Thursday, August 02, 2007
Energy or angery
Dear Diary,
Wanna Noe The New Me?
I have moved,
from Social Wes
To Futuristic You
It is time to plan ahead
And time to move on
But it is difficult
I am becoming what i truly never desired
The Wrath
Constantly jumping at people
No matter how young or old
Rich or poor
That is my failure
Though the new face of Alex has brought wonders
A better body
A better mindset on things
Critical on how things can be improved
And definitely, more friends in school
I have been loosing the close friends in church
And have slowly been moving away from it
Though i still got that connection with God
It is only once a week
I dun have the connection anymore with my friends there
Why?! Why?!
Am i turning out for the worst?
Am i over critical about people?
Am i so hypocritical?
Am i over-reacting?
Am i moving away from the close ones?
Or are they?
Am i me?
Everywhere in life, you tend to move on
But why does it have to be so difficult?
It is just this week
I have been in the drama scene
I have been in the work scene
I have been in the church scene
I have been in the fight scene
I have been in the clubbing scene
I have been in alot of scenes.
I'm tired of this
I just want a BREAK!!!
I need someone to talk to, but loosing grip... and I'll be gone for good!
Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 8/02/2007 12:08:00 am