Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Give up

Dear Diary,

I almost lost all forms of freedom of expressions towards negativity
Isit because people care for me, or isit cos of image purposes?
Everything i put on my msn nick, will somehow be judged.
There is something eating me up
Just last week, about 3 people suffered the wrath of me
Where is the mad, ridiculous Wesley?
I did tell you he died...
Sinking lower and lower away.
I can't handle stress, im becoming too ill-disciplined
Wesley was better in control.
He needs to come back.
Alex ain't big enough to handle this world
Or is the world not big enough to handle me?
Well... I was taught to be more fixed on my future
I am, but just neglecting my real life, family and friends
Is that wrong? Neglecting your family and friends?
At this rate, i dun think i will get married.
Probably won't have time for my wife.
But that is Alex's case of course.
Not sure about Wesley.
I shall go search for him in the depths of the sea.
I'm tired of work, i really need FUN!
Though my parents think I am enjoying life.
Well, im not.
Bleah...
Need friends to cheer me up.
Cheer me up!!!!
Haha!!
Yay!
My first Haha since a long time.
The search is going to be faster than I expected.

From,
Alex

Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 8/07/2007 10:08:00 pm