Sunday, August 19, 2007
Growing up
wen will i be free from these locks?
wen will you stop being so selfish and making me wait for hours
while you play your lil game
im like 18 years old for crying out loud
and i am treated like an 8 year old
i know i spend lil time with ya'll
but why should I
wen half the time, ya'll dun treat me with the attention i need?
ya'll seriously have left me in this confused state
that now i dun even noe what i want and to do in life
im too worried about making ya'll happy
and it seems im nvr gonna meet up to her standard
Yea she can drive, she reads my blog, she follows ya'll around
Miss Perfect with Mr Perfect by her side
while I, am a nobody.
no drinking, no coming home late, no fun.
I sometimes wonder, why?
but i guess, i learn frm young,
nvr ask why when you are told to do something
it eats me
what to do?
nothing.
I dun see a point in telling anyone about my life
who wants to listen?
no one.
bottles for sale.
my speciality for this season.
filled with anger and pain.
my head throbs
my heart dies
and then i'll be a someone.
Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 8/19/2007 01:40:00 am