Sunday, August 12, 2007
relationships and its confusions
I have near to no one to talk to nowadays
I can never talk to a girl without their bfs feeling insecure
The only people nowadays is just Colin and school friends
What is becoming of this corrupt world?
Why do so many guys feel insecure of me?
I can't help myself from being friendly.
Guys nowadays are getting worst
Possessive, caging their gals up. Where is trust?
See, relationships nowadays is like,
a job; reporting what and when you do things
No more freedom
No more individuality
From my point of view,
What's the point in a r/s if there is no or little freedom?
Everyone has the right to freedom
I do not, for one, bother if my girlfriend talks to a guy.
Trust is important.
Just know and be reassured that you are the one she loves
And your gateway to a longer future,
Is secured.
no one or such a small percentage nowadays can ever accomplish what i did, friendship
Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 8/12/2007 02:06:00 pm