Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Brotherhood of the Daunting Past

The Brotherhood of the Daunting Past by Wesley Kow

I really did, I really did
See God in you
But the world has changed
To this utter darkness which i am of ashamed
You portrayed maturity
And as if you know what is right from wrong
But seems you are still so stupid and naive
However, me from not knowing it, very long
But the question is how long will it take for it to consume you??
My total impression of you has been moulded
like a sculpture made of clay into distortion
You love to play with your puppet
I understand why now,
That bond, your curse
I foresaw it
Though i thought, it would never come true
Never realised you left so many trails and clues
I feel like shaking you so hard that you would change
But i'm tired of your attitude
And tired of you.
You hell dunno how upset I am about it
Cos, it feels i failed as a leader and friend
But now, im just gonna watch you suffer your history
Your less than 30-min fun, become into a more than 30th century curse
I learnt something,
You are stubborn and you dun listen
The brotherhood of your daunting past
I can't take it
"I'm tired of the fight"

i warn you many times, now you answer at life's final hour

Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 9/27/2007 01:05:00 am