Thursday, September 27, 2007

The God of Wonders

The God of Wonders
You see right, there is actually a real God out there. I used to question my faith once but then, when i opened up my heart, there he was. He is always there to remove the pains in my life, he is always there to provide me with the right way i should go. I can honestly tell you, if it wasn't for him, i wouldnt be where i am today. I'm not here to boast but I am one of the better off males in this planet cos of him. Why do some people come to me for help over n over again?? Cos through me, God is advising my peers about life. God is always around. It is a matter of whether we want to open up to him or not.


After accomplishing a 5-km jog/run yesterday, i headed to the field. I was seriously bothered with somethings. Then i said, God show me the way. The next song which appeared on my Ipod was, Tell The World by Hillsongs. Was that a sign, i wondered? I guess it is. The world is more corrupt than we think. Most of the things are just kept low profiled. God knows... god knows... It is a matter of whether we want to create this change or not. Some question why we keep wanting change. Look around. Is this real peace? Why not create the heaven we long for on this earth? But everything has got to start with someone, YOU!

Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 9/27/2007 11:48:00 pm