I ended this week with my loved ones and God. We had a recollection, which was superb. We had the usual, Praise and Worship, Games, and Sharings, but this recollection seemed more connected, in terms of each one of us to each other. It was a pity that some didn't come and they surely missed out alot of FUN. Plus, ended it with a BBQ at my place. Kezia came over! :) It went on pretty well. The gas ran out wen all the food was cooked. For dessert, we had to make use of the oven. This BBQ wouldn't have been successful if it wasn't for Chris who did the whole BBQ, Damian, Amy, Janice and a few others who helped out with the cleaning aspects. These are the friends worth befriending eh? So, after eating, we had a little praying over session for amy, cos she can't hear cos of her tuamas. We also did it for some others. Then, we did a recap of the whole recollection. It was quite good to recap what has happened rather then leaving your experiences dangling. After which, we started jamming. It was so loud that it could be heard from the main road. I really got nice neighbours. Plus, it was not all music. Mostly noise. HAHA! but it all went well. I walked Kezia to get a cab then went back home to disco with Anton, Fran, Janice and Dax. That's how it all ended. Oh ya, I had to walk Anton home cos he was scared. ahha!