Monday, October 15, 2007
A GhosT?
On Friday, after our prayer session at church, we met a ghost, or so we thot.
After prayers, Damian, Fran and I decided to go to the RG cupboard to put the radio back. While walking through the dark corridors of the third floor, Damian asked me,"Can you see that?" I couldn't see anything, so i replied "no la.. nothing wad." Fran started freaking out and started pulling my guitar bag which i was carrying.
While walking closer, i saw this black thing on the floor. It was difficult to see as it was super dark and the only light came from the moon and lamppost downstairs. There were like things hanging around that black thing. In addition, that black thing was surrounded by something white. I shouted, "Fuck! I can see it. It's a ghost!" I froze for a while then started pacing backwards faster and faster. Fran ran far away to the staircase where there was light
Wesley: Don't go alone
Fran: I don't care
She ran downstairs frantically.
Wesley: Damian, you got courage to check it out?
Damian: Ya ok
While walking back to the RG cupboard where the black figure was laying, i asked damian.
Wesley: You scared of ghost?
Damian: Ya!
Wesley: Me too.
Then we walked closer. The wind which was blowing the cloth around made it look as if it were dementors of something. When we reached close enough, i saw this body on the floor lying down in a dead man's pose.
Damian: Excuse me...
Ghost: YES???
I was so near him when he responded. Then we realised that it is the homeless man who stays in church. While damian was putting the radio back into the cupboard, i kept laughing discreetly. When he was done, we said bye and thank you to the uncle for moving. While walking back, we kept laughing discreetly till we reach the staircase where we burst out laughing!
Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 10/15/2007 03:50:00 pm