Tuesday, December 04, 2007

shoppin with the L's

i see that this blog needs some cleaning up. It is turning into a haunted blog. All the cobwebs and dust.

Anyway, yesterday was spent with the two laura's. We went... SHOPPING! it was real fun actually. I had a fun time pimping around with these 2 gals. HAHA! We went all around town buying our x'mas outfits. Actually, i think only i did, they bought their outfits for now. hahah... Back to the subject on town, the decor this year....hmmm.. needs improvement still. I think xmas a few years ago was quite good. Then, the decor started to deteriorate. We went to JL, Hereen, Far East, and some other places. My legs were aching. I havent gone shopping in ages. Need to raise my shopping stamina. In addition, i had my mom's credit card. hee hee... but bought a shirt n some singlets. Wanted to buy 2 vest but my mom didnt allow me to buy the white one. So i was so lz to buy another one. hee heee... that's about it. Tired n gtg. bye!

Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 12/04/2007 08:00:00 pm