The Philosopher
For I am the philosopher as I worry too much about the current world and how there is a need for rapid change in people, to bring the order back for peace, a utopian world once again. It has been reflected time and time again in my writings till inculcation of change has been enforced into my writings. You may thing of it as a curse, but imagine a world of peace and happiness. Not this current world of war and hatred. We live in Satan’s world now. I’m done living here. Time to move on.
There have been losses along the way. Those are valuable losses for their commitment to the triads are very strong. Though, confusion I sense in many. There is definitely a lot to clean up. And, how I am going to do it? Gossips got its weight in gold.
Just think of it, do you prefer a life of happiness or of sorrow?