Tuesday, February 12, 2008
COCKROACH HUNT
Today marks the day i became a MAN.
I was trapped in the toilet from a big adult cockroach whose eyes were clearly fixed at me. Wad was i to do? Kill it? How?
I wanted to be like my dada and use my hands, but it was merely impossible as i never ever went tt near to a cockroach as they are my biggest fear. So i took a tissue, put it on my hand and tried to grab the cockroach, but instead, i smashed it. Eeeks. it felt sharp i dunno why, so i immediately let go of it. Then, it was still alive but immobile. So, i carried it along with the disgusting tissue, n threw it into the bowl. I feel so accomplished.
Earlier, Pablo saved my life. I shouted cockroach and he ran to kill it, but it ran behind the bowl. Then pablo looked lost. So, i pointed behind the toilet bowl, then he went there and found it. Then the cockroach was toppled over by him. I took the toilet bowl plunger and killed the cockroach. Then took a tissue and carried it into the toilet bowl where pablo stood on his 2s and looked at it drown. REDRUM.
Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 2/12/2008 01:33:00 am