I HAVE TO USE CAPS TO TYPE. IT MAKES ME SEEM HAPPY, ANGRY AND WANNA FIGHT THOUGH I GET BORED PRETTY OFTEN ITS LIKE A LEARNING LESSON I GET TO USE HOTKEYS AND SHORTCUTS WHICH WHEN I FINISH FAST, THEY THINK IM NUTS SERIOUSLY, GOOD PAY REQUIRES EFFICIENCY PROMOTION TO EEC IS SOMETHING I DO SEE ALL THE ATTENTION FOCUSED ON ME COS I DRESS IN SHIRTS, BLAZERS AND NOT TEES I SWEAR I FINISH MY WORK DAMN FAST THOUGH MY STAMINA, I DOUBT WILL LAST HERE I AM CHATTING ON MSN WHILE FOR OTHERS COMS, IT WAS THE END THE OFFICE IS SO OPEN WITH GLASS ALL OVER NO ONE CAN BE WILD, BUT SOBER I LOVE TAKING THE HOT CHOCOLATE HERE CAUSE THE BOSSES GODSON IS SOMETHING PROB EVERYONE FEARS OK, I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS FOOLISH CHATTER BOREDOM KILLS, SO DON'T WORK FOREVER.
Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 3/26/2008 03:19:00 pm
About Us
MAGICIAN | MODEL | ACTOR | FILM-MAKER
Wesley Thaddeus Alexander Kow
wesleykow@hotmail.com
Hi, I am Wesley Thaddeus Alexander Kow. Many of you know me from TP, others, church, and others SPS and so on. Anyway this blog is kind of my personal one, which is subject to how i feel, what i do, and what i want to write. It is based on my OWN opinions and thoughts. Everyone has theirs, why can't i too, right? Anyway, I love magic, music and fun. So, do enjoy this blog and my works! Everything is NIC & WES PRODUCTION COPYRIGHT