Thursday, July 03, 2008
weekends
It's been a long time of not blogging. Oh well, school has been getting more and more interesting for me. Last block was the killer though, but i'm still alive so that's good. Well last block we had motion graphics and communicating design arguments. My last few nights were spent being awake. Surviving on redbull. It really helps when you are dead tired doing boring work. hahaha... but it has side effects, you might start jumping around or dancing on your chair. HAHA! oh well... this block it's acting and tv programming. So far it's pretty slack. the fun part of it has not come yet, oh well we just got to wait and see.
My life has changed alot since a month or so back. Weekends have never been so fun. Every week is something different.
Friday, 27th June 2008
Well i went on a double date. It was Pam and I, Paul and Veron. It was fun shit. We went to hardrock cafe for dinner then headed to 3 monkeys to watch kumar's stand-up comedy after.



Well, we planned to sabo Paul during the Kumar show. At the mid part of the show, a tranny will go around dancing and grabbing guys head/faces and stuffing it at her(it's) boobs. However, things didn't go as planned. The tranny walked a different route. TOWARDS ME! I freaked out. hahaha! We stared at each other. She gave a seductive smile, i gave a puppy dog look. I was like thinking shits shits. I was like shaking my head. HAHAH! my balls shrunk at that moment. Then, i turned away and pointed at paul. HAHA! however, the tranny grabbed my head and put it on her boobs. Heart froze for a moment. HAHA. sick shit. haha... oh well. it was funny. I have never had this much fun on a date in my life. If only this lasted forever(not the boob part though).
One of the Fridays ago
We stayed over at Paul's place. Guitar hero and all. I practically slept for less than an hour. And they happened to take a pic of me then. Unglam but who cares. hahaha... It was paul, veron, pam, sab, ben, lina and I. It was fun. we played this board game which i've never heard of before but it is like AWESOME!

Life has changed. No more bitching and judging for now. No more placing pricetags on all our actions. No more monotones. Time to be me. Am I to be blamed for feeling like this? Will i regret it?UPDATES!sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm not going to Ireland
anymore.
Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 7/03/2008 11:17:00 pm