Monday, August 04, 2008

i’m not alone

i’m not alone
WESLEY KOW

Verse 1
I want these nightmares to leave me all alone
It haunts me every moment, on the way back home
I’m too weak, I guess
I can’t sleep, no rest
Every single moment, it whispers my name

Chorus
I want to leave from this life, leave forevermore
The fight’s between what’s right and wrong, I don’t know where to go
I don't know where we are, we've drifted from this road
Though everytime we talk, I know i'm not alone, I'm not alone

Bridge
I can feel the wounds
I can feel the tension rising
I don’t feel no love
No more respect for what I’m worth

Verse 2
I am not the guy you once knew,
Your mistakes turned me so brand new
I am changed
I will not say
But if this person doesn’t leave my body
You got no one to blame

Chorus
I want to leave from this life, leave forevermore
The fight’s between what’s right and wrong, I don’t know where to go
I don't know where we are, we've drifted from this road
Though everytime we talk, I know i'm not alone, I'm not alone

Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 8/04/2008 04:48:00 pm