Sunday, December 28, 2008
CHRISTMAS 09



Have you ever waken up to a Christmas Day, where it felt like just a normal Thursday? Christmas this year wad pretty much that for me. It wasn't a normal Christmas, but just a normal day. Anyway, looks like the christmas spirit has gone to sleep this Christmas.
Isn't it weird that the older u get the less you feel like christmas, and the less presents you get. I can count all my presents, ive got so far, with one hand. And surprisingly, I DIDN'T DRINK AT ALL. It's probably due to the stress from STAGED, thinking it won't be as perfect as I thought it would be and people will just back out like they normally do. But I am sure Kumar, M.A.C, Francesca, and my family won't. Anyway, back to the subject of Christmas, it's the end of a interesting year, and the start of a new kinky one. I wonder what will happen next year. Will STAGED be a successful piece and deliever the message of acceptance. Having friends around me, ugly, fat, gay, short, tall, who are not accepted, let STAGED be your beacon of carrying the message of living your dreams and forgetting the boundaries.
Plans for next year:
- Establish STAGED as a well-known film
- Learn to earn big bucks
- Go for an overseas trip alone
The Christmas Pageant, was quite interesting. This was like my first time singing parts in terms of scores. Like learning each note, one by one. It was indeed difficult, but damn fun. I did better in terms of singing for the second one, flawless, i tell you. I managed to hit all the notes accurately. It was a change, and probably a change for RG as a choir in the future. I will be out of committee soon, together with Damian, due to army and stuff. I wonder who will be in the committee next year though.... it's gonna be interesting...
Christmas, the time for forgiving, I made many enemies this year, some still remained enemies, some back as friends and some, very rocky still. Oh well, to be honest, i don't give a f*** about whether people wanna hate or dislike me. Everyone after all has their own set of enemies, no matter how immaculate you may seem. Look at Jesus, he did good, yet he was hated and later cruxified. If we are gonna keep trying to make everyone love us, we are wasting our time. Life is not a popularity contest, it's reality. So to wrap this up, stay close to your friends, stay closer to your enemies.

Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 12/28/2008 01:47:00 am