I swear this year is the most pathetic one i've ever had. And i've tried my best to keep it as optimistic as i can but no... things just keep falling the way you do not want it to fall. So, by far, this year, i lost more than 200 bucks in my wallet, broke my ipod, and on top of that got grounded during my birthday. What a celebration? And this year, constantly fighting with people. What do you think? is it just me or is it the new year aura?
It was just yesterday, the 9th of Jan 09, I was at the TP open house. I was doing my recordings which I didn't feel was good enough for the show. Pam fell sick so she couldn't come for the shoot. My sis had to take over. My sis has a pretty good voice but she couldnt pull off a cabaret song. After the recordings, i went to the 3d room to check my emails then meet my sis who went to buy double sided tape to put up the posters. I left the 3d room, walked to level 1 where she was pasted some posters around, met her again, went to level 6 to put one more poster up, then realised my wallet was missing. Went all around school, retraced my steps but was to no avail. Went to the GO who said they did not find anything. Probably stolen by some teenage boy. Made a police report and tada, lost 300bucks, my ic, ezlink, driving license, mini toons membership card, world of sports membership card, matriculation card, etc. WOW! not to mention, i was fuckingstressed that day.
Today, I went to ice cream chef with some of them, dropped them off, went home, came out of the car, tried to take down my guitar books and redbull and then, i dropped my ipod. It broke in half, and the wires inside broke into 2. another 500over bucks gone to the drain. All this in 2 days. FUCKFUCKFUCK!!! I told my father about it and told him to help me check the price of an ipod since he was at Mustafa. Then later i get a call from mom who scolds me and says no more going out with your friends. You are becoming more careless. My birthday is just in 2 days. I just thought this year was gonna be great. I guess it's cos i didn't think of a new year resolution. SHIT HAPPENS! I wished i was dead now. It's fricking annoying to see everything you actually NEED in life, just disappear like that. I guess, just carrying too many things to get something done fast is a sign to show that i can't handle it. I just need something... I just need to be strong... I just I wanna kill that motherfucker who took my wallet and didn't return... I just wished I could turn back time... But i guess, i would never have learnt if it did not happen. WAIT! Why be optimistic! Like fran said, "You're the worst director".
So to wrap this up, i accomplished loosing more than 800 bucks, getting grounded for my birthday, and still being sane. Or so i think...
Alex managed to have better control...
Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 1/10/2009 11:51:00 pm
About Us
MAGICIAN | MODEL | ACTOR | FILM-MAKER
Wesley Thaddeus Alexander Kow
wesleykow@hotmail.com
Hi, I am Wesley Thaddeus Alexander Kow. Many of you know me from TP, others, church, and others SPS and so on. Anyway this blog is kind of my personal one, which is subject to how i feel, what i do, and what i want to write. It is based on my OWN opinions and thoughts. Everyone has theirs, why can't i too, right? Anyway, I love magic, music and fun. So, do enjoy this blog and my works! Everything is NIC & WES PRODUCTION COPYRIGHT