God
Thank you lord for the many blessings you have emcompassed unto me for the year 2008. You have been a friend, mentor and father towards me. You were always there during the darkest of hours and was always comforting me during the many tribulations throughout the year when i felt that no one was there for me. I make this prayer through Christ our lord, AMEN.
My Family
Thank you so much for supporting everything I do, for being the pillar stone of my dreams and the shoulder to lean on when I yearn for support. Though I may sometimes dwell into unchartered territories, or try stuff like smoking, drinking, etc. I am sorry and I know your unconditional love beats no limit like what Jesus has set Man to possess. You have given me the strength to understand that having a family is worth more than having friends as a family stays with you no matter what. Like the quote from Lilo and Stitch, Ohana means family, Family means no one is left behind or forgotten. Thank You.
Tasia
You have been a great friend since the time i met you. We have had our fun times and sad times together. I really enjoy your company and I'm sure there will be many more years ahead for the both of us to stay as friends.
Leanne
Thanks Leanne for teaching me stuff on the piano and for always being so friendly towards. Though it has been fun annoying you on countless occasions, i know that you will always forgive me with the snap of your finger. Hope we will remain friends for a long long time.
Christopher
From a friend to a brother, i realised that we've grown much closer since the time we set foot into PLAY. no i mean, Georges, and the drinking escapade. ahhahaa... It was a really fun experience clubbing and pubbing with you and bitchin about you know who. ahaha... You were always there to listen to my crap and be a true friend. Thanks.
Anton Rozario
Since I'm gonna force you to visit my blog, I'm gonna write you something which will probably make your goosebumps pop. HAHA... Thanks for being a friend and lepak partner.
Laura P.
Yo! yo! neighbour. i know your every move. HAHA.. oh well thanks for being a friend to kacau, flirt with, annoy, oh i already said tt... hmmm... and being a friendly neighbourhood neighbour.
Andrea, Felicia, Catherine
To the Graguks, everytime i hang out with you, i feel less chinese. HAHA... the way we talk, walk, and do things, are like typical Eurasians. It's super fun and I'm sure we will hang out more often soon since Cat is back. hahaha! Thanks to ya'll for being such graguks.
School Friends
Hey guys, this includes the 3000 over of you that I know. I could not barely write to the 1000 of ya'll so this is the best way. Thanks for supporting me in all my endeavors, be it magic or even design. All your critics and lessons learnt from you were all put to no waste. This includes the friendship and bonds we share. It was really awesome spending the 2008 with ya'll. Though i will be out of the school in april, i'm sure i will continue to be there in spirit and will definitely come back to help for camps or projects if ya'll need. I don't mind acting. hahaha!
Ian, Phipps, Nick
The 3 musketeers and best buddies in my life. It has been an awesome experience hanging out with you for the countable times this year. hahaha! I mean, we ought to this more often, ice skating, dinner, drinking, clubbing, buying evil presents for each other(hint: Chucky). It was all worthwhile the 5 years of great brotherly bonding, and many more to come.
Alexander Kow
Luckily after those Thai's put that band around me, you vanished. 2008 was a time for learning, 2009 is a time for change. You are indeed an awesome irritant and love your evilness of pranking people like Francesca, Tasia and many others. It is good that 2 of my friends pissed u off so much that I took control. After all, i love control. See ya never again. To the worst of buddies, Alexander Kow. Thanks for nothing.
Denise Rachel
Hey babe!! We ought to hang out more often. Go clubbing, drinking, you name it. I love hanging out with you and I greatly appreciate the times in RG we had previously and during the pageant. Sheesha soon? haha... Thanks for being a great friend.
Averyl, Renee, Stacey
I guess it boils down to Charlie(me) and the 3 angels uh? hahaha.. Thanks so much for all the fun times we had this year. All the wacky moments and upset situations with both RG and the world. Though it's been 5 years knowing ya'll, it feels like eternity. I really enjoy your jokes and characters. Though ya'll still owe us a clubbing outing, we will be patient. HAHAHA... see ya.
Casts and Crew of STAGED
Thank you for your hardwork and dedication towards Staged. I am sure if we work harder together, we will pull off Staged as a musical which will open up the minds and hearts of viewers. And who knows? a lil more effort to make a dream into a reality. Special Thanks(apart from the names above): Carmen, Fiona, Ubin, A. Michelle, Marcel, Manuella, Diane, Jon, Warren, Kumar, Linda Seek, Joey Ng.(sorry if i missed any names out)
Thailand Trip(Yvonne, Mark, Wei Xiang, Tina, Jacen)
Thanks for your kind hospitality while working on set with you. Though there were it's ups and downs with language, I'm sure we all did learn something from one another. But all in all, the end product worked! Thanks.
Sarah De Souza & Vanessa Nunis
Not sure whether ya'll read my blog but i guess ya'll deserve this. Thanks for being the best childhood friends. From the silly incidents as a kid, to the naive move on boys at this current stage. Ya'll have always made me find something amusing about ya'll. Even when it comes to boyfriend problems, or going goo goo ga ga over actors like the guy from Twilight. HAHA...
Clubbing Partners(Angel, Lina, Roy, Cryst, Hakim, Issac)
Thanks for all our clubbing experiences and many more years of clubbing!
Nadine Thumboo
To the cuz who forced me to write something about her. HAHA... thanks for... hmmmm.... being my cousin i guess... n for leaving your shoes in my place.
Heart....