I started off this year with no defined new year's resolution. I started this year happy, yet uncertain about the future. I started this year with being stripped off all material possessions. However, i stand here today, being as optimistic as possible. It's quite a sad year. I dunno whether it's because i'm growing old, or just growing bored of fun.
I sit here today, just pondering on how far will you go for happiness? How do you measure true happiness? By having someone you can turn to every second of the day, n yet give no missed calls? or by having the people you love around you? or by having all material possessions which will aid you to be on the move in this fast paced world? Will you be happy and contented just by the way you are now, or are you always power hungry to live better for the next day? Are you happy being accepted by the world, or hide all inhibitions before people mock you King of the Jews? The question is, how do you measure happiness?
This year feels very clouded i guess. I don't know. This year, i guess i will open up my eyes to the truth behind true friends and plastic friends. I have alot of friends, but how many of these friends are actually true? who will come to the rescue the moment you call them? who will know when to back off when you need your space? who will understand and accept all faults of you? From my judgement of my friends, i say i have none who will. There are the set of close friends, but i guess, they aren't considered the "best" kinds. Some, just use you, and claim they do not want any disputes when you get pissed, then wen u need them, they vanish, they are the last to come wen u need a open ear. So, have you ever considered, it's not really the quantity, but actually the quality, and i guess i got to work on that.
how many will turn up for your funeral without feeling guilty?
Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 1/27/2009 02:23:00 am
About Us
MAGICIAN | MODEL | ACTOR | FILM-MAKER
Wesley Thaddeus Alexander Kow
wesleykow@hotmail.com
Hi, I am Wesley Thaddeus Alexander Kow. Many of you know me from TP, others, church, and others SPS and so on. Anyway this blog is kind of my personal one, which is subject to how i feel, what i do, and what i want to write. It is based on my OWN opinions and thoughts. Everyone has theirs, why can't i too, right? Anyway, I love magic, music and fun. So, do enjoy this blog and my works! Everything is NIC & WES PRODUCTION COPYRIGHT