We are living our own lives now It’s not the end once again Hope that for tomorrow Again, I’ll get to see, My fish tank friend
Your breathless charms Melting my heart away Your innocent stares Your presence I can’t bare
You’re my fish tank friend… friend… friend… friend… You’re my fish tank friend!
I decided to compose this no brainer song for fun. It kinda sounds like a nursery song though on guitar. hahahaha.... oh well enjoy!
Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 1/29/2009 01:31:00 am
About Us
MAGICIAN | MODEL | ACTOR | FILM-MAKER
Wesley Thaddeus Alexander Kow
wesleykow@hotmail.com
Hi, I am Wesley Thaddeus Alexander Kow. Many of you know me from TP, others, church, and others SPS and so on. Anyway this blog is kind of my personal one, which is subject to how i feel, what i do, and what i want to write. It is based on my OWN opinions and thoughts. Everyone has theirs, why can't i too, right? Anyway, I love magic, music and fun. So, do enjoy this blog and my works! Everything is NIC & WES PRODUCTION COPYRIGHT