Saturday, January 31, 2009

A trip to the Zoo


We visited the Singapore Zoological Gardens a few days back and I am quite impressed with some of the shots i took. However, things would have been better if I had a better telephoto lense. There is still time to go for another trip there. Anyway, I went there with Amy, Damian, Chin Yan and Tasia. We had a whale of a time seeing all the different animals. It was quite fun covering mostly the whole area from the time we reached which was 10am. We left about 6.30pm. so that makes it 9 and a half hours of walking around the vicinity. We walked through the Fragile Forest where i managed to capture a few nice butterfly shots. A worthwhile adventure. Topping the whole day, I went over to Nick's house for dinner with Ian and Phipps. We hang Lo Hei(?) as part of the Chinese New Year tradition. I guess they are what one can call the closest buddies I've had since Secondary School. A group of 4 mud blood bandits who is always out to annoy or scare each other. This time, it was Nick and the Chucky Doll which we got for him for his birthday and never wanted to take it home. However, I put it in his shower and when he goes to shower, he will probably die of shock, which brings me to realise he hasnt called to scold any of us for the past 2 days. Geez... Is the urban legend of Chucky, true?

if you wanna see more pics from that day, visit my shutterfly http://weirdwesley.shutterfly.com/

Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 1/31/2009 03:36:00 am