Saturday, April 11, 2009

RED HEAD, Numb Skull

I finally dyed my hair red! Another thing i always wanted to try.

Mom came into the toilet. I'm sure you'd know what happens next.

I sometimes feel so disheartened trying to do stuff i always wanted to try. I sometimes, just want to be the crazy weird wesley. Not the prim and proper dope who sits and waits for mummy to pick him up all the time. I want freedom. I want to be me. And many times, I just feel i can't. Not because of 1 or 2 people. They talk... if you get what i mean. Yes latest gossips of the latest celebrity disaster, mocking at people who are just not the same, and double standards on people who you rather see higher standards before thinking of yourself. What's wrong with how i look, or how i want to be. That's what makes me, me. Like spots and animal fur makes Cruella DeVil, herself, or leopard makes mom, mom. It is our form of individuality. What's wrong with me?

"you're dressing is getting so faggoty, even nic's friends are asking whether you are..." -_- "you're sure not going out with us like that. So embarrasing" :)

Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 4/11/2009 07:29:00 pm