Sunday, July 26, 2009

Suzy Barker, the richest woman alive!

Im Suzy Barker, rich daughter of the richest man in all of Europe, Anthony Barker, queen and wife of all who believes I am. Well, im just a desperate housewife with a large, large imagination. Who are you to blame someone who stays home everyday and parties every night. Living in what you call as "unpleasant" hill, waking up to your laundry out in the pouring rain, where electricity gets tripped every hour or two, where neighbours gossip about the way you pick your laundry basket, garden, and even kiss your husband goodbye. I am Suzy Barker, and i am the rich, divorced, desperate daughter of the richest man in all of Europe, Anthony Barker.

Walking along the narrow alleyway of George Street, I stumbled upon a parchment, or so i thought. I glared at it properly under the moonlight of the dark alley. What is a female like me doing in such a place at such a time? I hate the stereotypes of females versus males. I am independant, adventurous and I know what I am doing. It wrote, "Ticket to the Clubfest". Is this real? A ticket to the most famous party in town? When was this taking place, I wondered. I forced a stare along the words which now looked like black dots. There it was, the date. 12 May 2034. That is today!

I rushed down to Hummington Square where lines of what looked like ants laid. I followed the trail which led to Vogue, the fashion club which is hosting Clubfest. This is the event where many guest Djs from all around the world get together and hold a party for thousands of people. I battled my way to the front of the queue. I jumped, squabbled, crawled till i reach the forefront of this epic battle. The noise from the club just drew me closer and closer. It is as if i was in a trance. I reached the front of this angry mob which looked equally tired and exhausted from waiting. I acted as if I had special access. No one did make a fuss as I was Suzy Barker, rich daughter of Anthony Barker. I was not to be "touched". I gave my ticket and went in. It was valid. I wondered what happened to that poor soul who lost her ticket.

And that is the story of how Suzy Barker, cheapskate, dishonest and arrogant daughter of the richest man of all of America(or so she thought) got into Vogue.

Posted by Alexander Thaddeus Kow at 7/26/2009 04:45:00 pm